1. Our GOD knows everything; even all thoughts before it appear to mind then why did he let Lucifer have a prideful thought?
2. In the begining how did the marriage of Cain take place as there were no women in that time(except Eve)?
3. Paul has written in 2 Corinthians 12:7 that he has wounded in his body. What is that wound?
4. Our GOD says no one can add or remove MY words then how did Martin Luther divide the Bible?
1. I have to assume that angels, like humans have free will. You could ask the same about yourself. Why does God let you have prideful thoughts? By the way, Lucifer is not a biblical name for Satan. Some think that Isaiah 14:12 is talking about a fallen angel Lucifer because of an unfortunate bad translation in the King James Version. This does not really change the answer to your question, but I thought I would mention it. God gave free will and some chose to rebel.
2. This is answered more than once at the web site. Just do a little search under the word Cain.
3. Commentators for many years have speculated on this. Some say it was an eye disease, some say it was a character flaw. Bottom line, no one knows what it was that Paul pleaded with God to take away.
4. Martin Luther was tempted to remove James from the Bible, yet he did not. He provided a faithful translation of the whole Bible into German. However, even if Martin Luther removed part of the Bible, that would not affect God’s word, because anyone who likes could read a translation which had the whole Bible.